See all the Power Automate updates at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
The Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event is almost here. Join us on April 6, 2021, from 9–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7) to discover how new innovations coming to the 2021 wave 1 release will give you the tools you need to transform your business by:
- Bringing a new level of innovation and agility to your organization with modular applications that all work together.
- Unifying relationships, processes, and data with connected, comprehensive, cloud business applications across your organization.
- Gaining end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster.
- Thriving as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Giving your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
You’ll be able to participate in a live Q&A chat and hear from James Phillips, President, Microsoft Digital Transformation Platform, as he shares stories from customers about how they use Microsoft business applications to drive success.
You’ll also hear from the executives and engineers behind the technology as they discuss the new features and capabilities of Power Automate. Here’s a high-level overview:
- Improved cloud flow integration with other Microsoft products—for example, a new Dataverse trigger improves working with the common events model to work better with Dynamics 365 Finance + Operations.
- Power Automate Desktop, released in December 2020, allows users to automate a wide range of applications on their desktop.
- Enhancements to process advisor, a process mining capability that provides insights into how people work and rich visualizations to help users identify repetitive, time-consuming processes best suited for automation.
And that’s just the start. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Come join us. And experience tomorrow’s innovations for your business—today.